Wednesday, 22 June 2011

The Piano Project - 25 Years 25 Songs

THE PIANO PROJECT - 25 YEARS...25 SONGS
Series: Sacred Folio
Publisher: Word Music
Composer: Various
Maranatha! Music is celebrating 25 years of providing praise and worship music to churches. To commemorate this event, Word Music joins with them in publishing a piano solo book featuring 25 titles taken from Maranatha's Silver Anniversary recordings. This book, created for the moderately advanced pianist, combines familiar choruses with newer songs to deliver a collection that truly is something to celebrate! 


Songs: 
As The Deer
As We Gather
Cares Chorus
Christ In Us Be Glorified
Come Just As You Are
Come Let Us Worship And Bow Down
Every Time That We Are Gathered
He Has Made Me Glad
He Is Our Peace
I Love You Lord
I Need You
I See The Lord
I Will Celebrate
Jesus, Draw Me Close
Jesus, You Are My Life
Lord, I Lift Your Name On High
Make Me A Servant
The Power Of Your Love
Seek Ye First
The Strong Name Of Jesus (Jesus, Your Name)
We Declare Your Majesty
White As Snow
You Are My God
You Are My Hiding Place
  Each arrangement includes optional transition to the next song.

No comments:

Post a Comment